Leadership and Art: 5 Keys to Success in Either Field
- Stick to your principles, even when it’s tough.
- Don’t cut corners. Do things the right way, even if it’s harder or takes longer.
- Do the right thing without compromise. Act according to your values and beliefs.
- Don’t give up when things get tough. Stay resilient and determined.
- Be true to yourself and your values. Be transparent and consistent in your actions.
Discuss on Twitter ↗
Sign up for the mailing list
Previous:The Healing Power of Creativity: How Crafting and Labor Bring Order to Chaos and Peace to the Soul
Next:The Constant Pressure to Be Perfect: How to Cope and Find Relief