I googled GPT-3 and fiction writing for hours so you don’t have to.
GPT-3 & Fiction writing
- Gpt-3 Creative Fiction via Gwern.net.
- Procedural Generation — Robin Sloan - Writing With The Machine: Gpt-2 And…
- Today Is Fridai: Time Travels, Literary Games And Playing Exquisite Corpse With Artificial Intelligence
- The Slowing Down Of Time. Playing Literary With Gpt-3
- I Asked Gpt-3 To Write A Sea Shanty About Biden’s Inauguration
- Via Arram Sabeti
Getting to know GPT-3
- How Neural Networks Are Learning To Write
- How I used GPT-3 to hit Hacker News front page 5 times in 3 weeks
- Ai Weirdness
- Gpt-3: Demos, Use-cases, Implications
- Overclocking Openai’s Gpt-3
- Gpt-3 A Hitchhiker’s Guide
- Automating My Job With Gpt-3
- Awesome GPT-3
- Connor Leahy on GPT-3 (Spotify) — Great intro.
- Gpt-3: What’s Hype, What’s Real On The Latest In Ai - A16z Podcast (Spotify)
- How Gpt-3 Is Shaping Our Ai Future - Exponential View With Azeem Azhar (Apple Podcast and Spotify)
- We Got Access to Gpt-3! (With Gary Marcus, Walid Saba and Connor Leahy) - Machine Learning Street Talk (Apple Podcast and Youtube)) — Great discussion.
GPT-3 as described by GPT-3
Describe in as much detail as possible what is GPT-3
How are the cards distributed in the box?
The cards are distributed in a 2 1/2 inch by 3/4 inch box. The cards are in a plastic sleeve with the little black dot on the back of each card. The back of the sleeve shows the year, the month, the day,
Shri R. P. Singh discussed in his book “God’s art of GPT-3” how to conduct the GPT-3 by using the GPT-3 for the first time.
Shri R. P. Singh said that he had performed the GPT-3 for the first
GPT-3 is a generative.. piece of music that was inspired by a 9/11-themed poem written by Ted Kooser. I was reading many of the comments on the poem when it was posted online, and I was struck by the similarity of the feelings expressed in the poem to those early morning feelings that accompany the first sunrise. I was also
GPT-3 is a generative… adversarial network. It is comprised of two networks, a generator and a discriminator. The details of how they operate are quite complex, but the basic idea is that the generator takes input, and produces output that is indistinguishable from real data. In this case, the input is a small set of images of handwritten digits